sa09

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sa09

software architecture forum

3 posters

assignment 2 brainstorming

Poll

assingment 2

[ 0 ]
    assignment 2 brainstorming Bar_left0%assignment 2 brainstorming Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    Ethra

assignment 2 brainstorming Empty assignment 2 brainstorming

Post  Ethra Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

just write here what do you think about assignment 2
    mohitkumar316

assignment 2 brainstorming Empty Re: assignment 2 brainstorming

Post  mohitkumar316 Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:35 pm

hey ethra i jst registerd today..will have to take a look at the assignment n then start posting some ideas...lets c ...let the others join...
    Mat

Post  Mat Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:00 am

I'm all registered and ready to get started, thanks for setting this up ethra
    all

assignment 2 brainstorming Empty to get you started

Post  all Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 pm

to get you started guys, read the following:

I don't know whether you saw the example for assignment1 but they came up with 18 stakeholders. Waaao it is too much but apparently the lecturer loves such things. So at least we should talk in assignment2 about all of them, Agree?

Also for the qualities in the assignment, are we ment to use the standard 6 qualities stated in the lecture and the book (performance, usability, testability, security, configurability, maintainability) and that is it? how about cost and other attributes the lecturer came up with in the tutorial? because for Philips management, I think cost will be the best quality for them, right?

What do you think guys?
    Mat

Post  Mat Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm

WOAH 18 thats crazy, but yes since they have been given to us we should talk about all of them i think, shouldn't be too hard.

We could add more qualities but i don't think it will matter to much if we do or don't. I think the idea is that the qualities given will be the main ones we need to know for this subject, since they are in the lecture slides and on the template given.
    mohitkumar316

Post  mohitkumar316 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 pm

well yeah matt is ryte..it wont really matter but we can add sme if that is of utmost importance as it will be smething additional which the lecturer would appriciate..n is there ny use of adding more stake holders???for this quality assignment..??
    Mat

Post  Mat Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 am

I guess it doesn't really matter if we add more stakeholders because we are mainly looking at the qualities the stakeholders would be interested in and how different stakeholders would have different interests, but it wouldn't hurt to use all of the stakeholders given in the example.
    mohitkumar316

Post  mohitkumar316 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 am

yeah u probably ryte

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:02 pm